Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Off to Grad School...

Okay, you say to yourself, what is with this woman? How come she is so lazy and never posts anything new anymore? Well, I do admit, I am lax with blogging upkeep these days, but I do have a good excuse: I am moving from the Seattle area to New York in a few weeks and have been busy packing, throwing things away, and generally sorting out my life as I get ready to go to graduate school.
Yup. I have decided to return to college to get an MFA in Dramaturgy. Cough! Drama - what??? Let's just say it involved theatre arts; I began working in the theatre when I was a teeny bopper and it has always been a part of my life. I am just taking a couple of years off from the corporate world to have a go at studying theatre. The older I get the shorter life gets, and life is simply too short not to have fun!
I have also begun working on jewelry pieces for a new micro-macrame book and posting some of them on my Facebook page now and then.
What would you like to see in a new book of micro-macrame projects? More earrings or necklaces? Collars for pet tigers? Let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    You are such an inspiration to me. And, you are amazing - where do you find the energy to do all that you do?

    ReplyDelete