Monday, July 13, 2009

Focus for this Week

This week I am going to focus on shooting a video or two describing how to do a diagonal double half hitch knot for micro-macrame projects. I am also going to put together a free lesson on this project: The "Aspen Choker" lesson will be in pdf format and will have lots of color photos and step-by-step instructions. It will be downloadable from my web site, but I'll put a link to that page on this blog. While it is featured on the cover of the Micro-macramé book, it is a combination of techniques found within the book that perhaps aren't that easily intuited. In the end, I don't want anyone who buys my book to feel like they're missing any of the good stuff! So give me a couple of days and I'll get it posted.

1 comment:

  1. Ola! Annika
    Dei uma passadinha pra te desejar boa semana,
    Bjos no coração
    Teresa Grazioli

    ReplyDelete